Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Payments Business Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Payments Business Analyst
at Deriv.com, you will be responsible for managing a number of operational issues related to the cashier system including payment processors and third-party tools for fraud prevention and client experience optimisation.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor the integration of the new APIs, crypto facilities, and other products and services;
- Participate in devising innovative payments solution strategies by competitor mapping and analysis;
- Maximise the efficacy of our existing partners within each market by using design, functionalities, source PSPs, regular partner reviews, and service level agreements;
- Administer overall payment systems, including monitoring and reporting clients’ activity as well as success rates;
- Assist cashier providers in setting up new payment systems and risk management settings;
- Work closely with the Head of Payments to proactively suggest improvements to cashier setup and success rates by various strategies including monitoring customer activity and overall fraud and payment performances (card success rates, chargebacks, and the like);
- Collaborate with the Customer Support, Compliance, and Payments teams.
What's good to have:
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce or any business-related field, IT-related field;
- Good understanding of payments functionality and a keen interest in cryptocurrencies;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.