An Advisory firm is looking to hire a Technical Project Management consultant to join their great team. You will be responsible for the overall planning, management, and progress of projects. What's great about this role, because no project is like the other. You will be managing projects on ERPs, CRMs, in Artificila intelligence, internet of things and other cutting-edge solutions. Within this role, your main responsibilities would be:
- Leading projects; These will be related to IT strategy, IT architecture, IT and business requirements preparation, business process reengineering for IT-enabled business transformation, quality assurance during the implementation stage (responsible to oversee the entire process from planning to delivery of end results, with a focus on quality and efficiency).
- Growing the business through proactively seeking and identifying business development opportunities and building trusted relationships with our clients, with a goal to grow our business.
- Leading a team: You will be entrusted to lead and continue to build a successful team through active and regular coaching and on-the-job development.
- Participate in, and lead major projects that transform the way that businesses use technology;
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment alongside a team of professionals and interact with a vast range of clients;
- Perform interesting and challenging work.