One of our clients in the Retail, Wholesale & Distribution in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring IT Business Applications Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Continuously improve business operations and ensure compliance/alignment between the different requirements at different levels and from different stakeholders of the organization;
- Be the lead contact to the ERP vendor, integrators and responsible for coordinating all updates to the system, report and track technical issues, and oversee the subscription management of the system;
- Analyse the structure and flow of the business’ work, to identify possible application solutions or workflows, within the defined application scope and interconnectivity to other applications and be the subject matter expert for business and process analysis;
- Own functional implementation and testing of the evolution of the ERP and related applications;
- Provide user support and training for the ERP, maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the company and create documentation as well as promote best practices in the utilization of the application;
- Be the user administrator; manage security access and user set up for the ERP, ensuring the protection of information from accidental or unauthorized damage, removal, and/or modification;
- Manage ERP related vendors, integrators, and projects;
- Engage with different levels and functions of the organization with a focus on IT, the key users of the ERP application.
- 3+ years of experience in ERP system and application management having a solid understanding of the cross-functional business processes of an ERP system. Experience with Microsoft platforms and the retail sector would be considered an asset;
- Experience with SaaS applications/systems and knowledge of system design, development, implementation, user support principles and practices;
- Experience in business & process analysis as well as preparing workflow analyses;
- Experience in understanding and translating technical concepts to non-technical information & audiences;
- Good knowledge of SQL database management is an asset;
- Able to lead and facilitate training;
- Familiar with project management principles;
- Have a natural drive for automation and simplification;
- A good communicator with excellent command of the English language and able to manage third party suppliers;
- Willing to travel.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be a good team player and work well with others;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Have a strong analytical mind with excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting skills, improvisational and creative solutions with a can-do attitude.