Our client is looking for a Business Applications Analyst to join their IT team. The ideal candidate will be focusing on reviewing, analyzing and evaluating the business systems and user needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the applications department in a hands-on manner.
- Planning and implementing business and operational projects.
- In charge of managing the project’s technical delivery, from the business analysis phase to deployment in production and commits to project milestones.
- Liaising with other Managers to allocate the resources based on the projects and to schedule resources required to successfully deliver projects.
- Providing regular status update to management and assist in KPI measurement and reporting.
- Refining the project plan as it moves along if required.
- Be a liaison/main reference point between software companies, management, and IT.
- Maintaining existing applications and API’s.
- Being involved in overall business strategies as well as offering 2nd level support for both internal and external applications.