One of our clients in the Construction industry in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Business Applications Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Manage the applications department in a hands-on manner;
- Plan and implement business and operational projects;
- In charge of managing the project’s technical delivery, from the business analysis phase to deployment in production and commits to project milestones;
- Liaise with other Managers to allocate the resources based on the projects and to schedule resources required to successfully deliver projects;
- Provide regular status update to management and assist in KPI measurement and reporting;
- Refining the project plan as it moves along if required;
- Be a liaison/main reference point between software companies, management, and IT;
- Maintaining existing applications and API’s.
- Must have Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional – CCNA/ CCNP;
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Knowledgeable in server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV;
- Extremely proficient with troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems, and network issues;
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment;
- Must be organized and have the ability to assist in different projects;
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently;
- Exposure to technologies such as Jira, Office 365 and 3CX;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical, problem-solver with a can-do attitude;
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Team player with interpersonal skills.