Catena Media in Malta is looking to recruit a Business Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Business Analyst
to lead and manage workstreams, which form part of the portfolio of initiatives owned by the Project Management Office and the Transformation Office. This job opportunity is available in Malta, UK, or Serbia.
Scope of the job:
- The focus of this role will be to evaluate the current operational model and make recommendations to improve operational efficiency. It will require engagement with stakeholders across the organisation in order to understand the respective systems, processes, and pain points while gathering requirements to support the delivery of proposed solutions.
- An outstanding Business Analyst will be able to identify and prioritise areas for improvement and will be proficient at translating business needs into terminology that can be understood by both the business stakeholders and the tech delivery teams.
- Take ownership of tasks and initiatives as assigned by the Project Management Office and the Transformation Office.
- Engage with stakeholders across the organisation to gain insight into the current operational model and identify areas for improvement.
- Drive workshops with stakeholders and end-users to fully understand pain points and capture requirements to implement new changes.
- Document requirements using the appropriate tools, templates, methodologies, and techniques.
- Prioritise the delivery of requirements through reviews with stakeholders and the project delivery teams.
- Translate requirements into proposed high-level and/or detailed-level solution design documents.
- Review requirements and proposed solutions with business and tech stakeholders to maintain alignment between the business and tech strategies.
- Present proposed solutions to stakeholders and leadership, to provide visibility and ensure that the approach and target end state are fully understood. Work closely with project managers to coordinate the scope of expected deliverables.
- Implement changes and new procedures in line with the proposed solutions.
- Support project managers with the delivery of assigned tasks throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Train stakeholders and end-users in the use of newly implemented solutions and procedural changes.
- Maintain an ongoing review of the operational model to determine the effectiveness of newly implemented changes.
To do it, you will need:
Catena Media is an online lead generation company. We generate valuable traffic to our clients using various online channels. We aim to build the market-leading web portals that best suit the needs of our client’s customers. We use our expertise to attract the desired leads and forward them on to our clients in the form of paying customers. To achieve these goals, we must know the target audience of our clients and understand how to reach them in the best way possible. This can, for example, be through websites, which we design specifically with complicated search engine optimization in mind, thereby reaching the leads that are most valuable to our clients.
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or a related field.
- Experience working with Business and Technology stakeholders; speaks both languages.
- Strong familiarity with requirements gathering and solution design tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; extremely resourceful.
- Experience in project management and /or working on transformation projects will be considered a plus.