We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide the organization into the future. The Business Analyst will be the driver behind the continued growth and success of the company. The selected candidate will seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data.
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development.
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, finance, security, compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties.
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.