A technology company is looking to employ a Systems Administrator as an addition to their team. Reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the IT systems across the group of companies to the highest standard of quality and reliability to ensure successful continuity of business operations.
- Ensuring the highest standard of organization and documentation making sure policies and procedures for systems usage are designed and delivered to the organization according to best practice.
- Providing technical support to team members
- Deploy highly available, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure (Azure and AWS).
- Maintain and manage the Groups hardware and software, security and access rights, de/activation.
- Coordinate with vendors for technical support and upgrades.
- Manage and administer group-wide cloud-based software subscriptions and participate in information workflow design and cross-system integration.