Our client, a well known group of companies that has an international footprint, is currently looking to recruit a Systems Administrator to join their growing team.
- Provision, setup and configuration of existing and new hardware and software solutions
- Ensuring that the office is monitored constantly and ensure the correct functioning of the live systems
- Maintaining disaster recovery processes
- Ensuring that hardware and software failures are promptly repaired and recovered.
Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate shall have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Systems (Office 365, Server and End User Device Operating System, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPOs)
- Have a good knowledge of virtual environments (preference: MS Hyper-V)
- Ideal candidate would have at least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Microsoft .NET, SQL configuration and agile software development methodologies shall be considered an asset.
- Motivated and capable of taking initiative