STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit a System Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate must be mature with a keen eye for detail and to be able to take ownership of the role as well as able to work in a team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Development and maintenance of automation applications in conjunction with internal team members and external consultants.
- Collection and analysis of user requirements and design of solutions to cover the new requirements.
- Liaise with key users, business teams, and external suppliers during the design and development of solutions.
- Prepare training material and deliver training to key users and ICT for solutions developed.
- Provide support for solutions deployed to production.
- A degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent team spirit and strong time management skills.
- Positive attitude and proactive mindset towards a challenging situation.
- Knowledge in the following areas would be considered as an asset:
- Languages: C# .Net, PHP, SQL, TSQL.
- Markup: XML, HTML, CSS.
- Other: AJAX, JSON, UML.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design.
- Familiarity with Git or some other source management system.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Experience in Unix, Linux, and Windows environment administration.
- Familiarity with SEMI and SECS/GEM.
- Familiarity with SecsSimPro, Fast TAP Framework, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO EMS.
- Familiarity with any workflow framework.
- Familiarity with VB .Net, WPF, and other .Net technologies.
*Applicants should send in strictest confidence a detailed CV & Certification. Please include the reference number in the subject line of email Ref # 7718.
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.