A new role of Solutions Architect has arisen within a mobility services company. The main concept is to build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models to create commercially meaningful results. Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in a similar role
- Managed large scale projects
- Has a strong technical background
- Solution driven
Job Reference Code: MJ975