Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Systems Engineer (Billing Operations)
to join their Billing team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will assist in the development and maintenance of systems, processes, and functionalities within our CRM, rating, and charging platforms used in Malta and internationally.
Are you interested in working on new cutting-edge technology platforms? Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude and are you looking to succeed?
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- Supervise charging, rating, and billing processes;
- Identify and provide/recommend solutions to complex system issues as they occur;
- Assess/verify charging principles;
- Support revenue assurance and audit teams;
- Liaise with other teams and both local and foreign vendors on new functionalities, system upgrades, and roadmaps;
- Play a key role in maintaining uptime on billing platforms,
- Play a key role in the maintenance and continuous improvement of billing platforms.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Preferably possess a degree in ICT, Engineering in a related field and/or relevant work experience;
- Sound knowledge of SQL (preferably with experience on Oracle databases) SOAP/XML and Linux;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrable competence at communicating in English;
- Be well organised, self-motivated, and able to prioritize work in relation to the organisation’s objectives.