One of our clients in the Telecommunication industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Supervise charging, rating, and billing processes;
- Identify and provide/recommend solutions to complex system issues as they occur;
- Assess/ verify charging principles;
- Support revenue assurance and audit teams;
- Liaise with other teams and both local and foreign vendors on new functionalities, system upgrades, and roadmaps;
- Play a key role in maintaining uptime on billing platforms,
- Play a key role in the maintenance and continuous improvement of billing platforms
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Preferably possess a degree in ICT, Engineering in a related field and/or relevant work experience;
- Sound knowledge of SQL (preferably with experience on Oracle databases) SOAP/XML and Linux;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrable competence at communicating in English;
- Be well organized, self-motivated, and able to prioritize work in relation to the organization’s objectives.