One of our clients in the Telecommunications industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Systems Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Responsible for maintaining a number of Linux and Windows servers, and Oracle databases;
- Supervise charging, rating, and billing processes;
- Identify and provide/recommend solutions to complex system issues as they occur;
- Support revenue assurance and audit teams;
- Liaise with other teams and both local/foreign vendors on troubleshooting of issues and system upgrades;
- Play a key role in maintaining uptime on the team’s platforms.
- Preferably possess a degree in ICT, Engineering in a related field and/or relevant work experience;
- Sound knowledge of SQL (preferably with experience on Oracle databases) SOAP/XML and Linux;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrable competence at communicating in English;
- Be well organised, self-motivated, and able to prioritize work in relation to the organisation’s objectives
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Have an analytical mind and a can-do attitude;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.