Maltco Lotteries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Network & Systems Support Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis. As Maltco Lotteries Ltd’s Network & Systems Support Specialist you will be offered a unique and challenging position with the opportunity to excel in your area of specialisation while developing new technical and soft skills.
- Manage, maintain and support servers, computer networks, telephony infrastructure, storage infrastructures (SAN/NAS), and network security systems;
- Plan and deploy upgrades of various systems;
- Manage and lead Core Systems Projects;
- Operate and maintain secure and highly available computer room environments and infrastructures.
The ideal candidate for the above position should:
- Have a technical qualification in Computer Science, Networking and/or Security-related subjects (e.g. University Degree, CCNA, LPIC, MCSA);
- Have experience with delivering and maintaining Linux and Windows Operating Systems;
- Have experience in IP networking and IT Security;
- Have strong organisational & analytical abilities and strong written communication;
- Possess problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- A two-year work experience in a similar role together with good knowledge of Linux Scripting and Windows Shell Scripting, Unix, BSD, VMware, and Hyper-V will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
Maltco Lotteries Ltd:
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Great team environment;
- Opportunities for personal and career development;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Company and team events;
- Annual Performance Evaluation.
MALTCO LOTTERIES, a modern and dynamic company established in 2003, holds the latest Licence and Concession to operate the National Lottery of Malta awarded in 2012. MALTCO LOTTERIES provides high-quality, innovative and entertaining games (including lotteries, sports-betting, fast games and instant games) under the auspices of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players can enjoy a friendly, secure and fun environment in the Maltco Points of Sale, participating in their favourite games, assisted by the well-trained in high client service Maltco Lotteries Agents. MALTCO LOTTERIES has invested in the state-of-the-art gaming technology and services of INTRALOT; guaranteeing security, trustworthiness, transparency and superior gaming experience. Certified in Responsible Gaming, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and Security Control Standard (WLA SCS) by the European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association, Maltco Lotteries ensures the safest gaming environment through its Agents’ retail network, the largest one in Malta and Gozo, maintaining the leading position in the market. MALTCO LOTTERIES, has and exceptional track record in Corporate Social Responsibility, with continuous support to the Governmental Good Causes Fund and numerous Maltese charitable causes alongside the sponsoring of the local sports and athletes, sustaining the Maltese Society, Culture and Well-being. MALTCO LOTTERIES promote an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. We are currently around 70 employees based in Malta. We motivate our people through recognition programs, career development opportunities, and employee surveys, as well as corporate events. MALTCO LOTTERIES is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group! MALTCO LOTTERIES shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law.