Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Mobile Roaming Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis. We are looking to engage a Roaming Specialist
within the Core Networks team, to drive and expand Melita’s international roaming portfolio – which includes the latest 5G and NB-IoT technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to boost your career in a dynamic environment with Malta’s leading telecommunications services provider.
Would you like to be part of Melita’s exciting journey in international growth?
This position entails the following responsibilities:
- Configure the network elements for roaming;
- Perform standard IREG testing;
- Ensure roaming test schedules are followed as planned;
- Liaise with other teams within Melita and with international partners as required;
- Perform billing and TADIG verification and testing;
- Perform SIM card management;
- Perform roaming troubleshooting;
- Generate reports and analyze data.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- A minimum Diploma level of education in ICT, IT, networking, or equivalent;
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a similar role, but new graduates are also encouraged to apply;
- Knowledge of mobile networks, SS7 and IP protocols;
- Experience in analysis of various protocols related to roaming;
- Knowledge of the necessary documents and processes required to achieve roaming agreements including but not limited to AA12, AA13, AA14, IR21, IoT agreement templates;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- A dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.