Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Mobile Core Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
If you have an interest in leading mobile technologies and Melita’s journey in IoT, then we have the job for you. You will be part of the Core Networks team responsible for the correct installation, operation, and maintenance of Melita’s state-of-the-art mobile core network, focusing predominantly on the Internet of Things (IoT). This will give you the opportunity to provide solutions and technical support to Melita’s growing local and international IoT customers. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a highly technical, challenging, and dynamic environment, and gain experience in leading technologies in a global market.
This position requires the following responsibilities:
The ideal candidates would preferably have:
- Researching, recommending, and implementing technical solutions;
- Troubleshooting technical problems and providing timely corrective action;
- Maintaining existing platforms and introducing new ones;
- Report generation and data analysis;
- Monitoring and analyzing technical reports;
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- A Diploma level of education in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications, or equivalent;
- IP Knowledge, with preference given to candidates with CCNA certification;
- Experience in a similar role, especially on IoT, however fresh graduates and candidates with experience in NOC are also encouraged to apply;
- Strong teamwork skills committed to achieving results;
- Good command of the English language;
- A valid driving license;
- A drive for growth.