One of our clients in the Telecommunications industry in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Mobile Core Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Researching, recommending, and implementing technical solutions;
- Maintaining existing platforms and introducing new ones;
- Report generation and data analysis;
- Monitoring and analysing technical reports;
- Troubleshooting problems and providing timely corrective action;
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
- A Diploma level of education in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications, or equivalent;
- Experience in a similar role, especially on IoT, however fresh graduates and candidates with experience in NOC are also encouraged to apply;
- Strong teamwork skills committed to achieving results;
- A good command of the English language;
- A valid driving license;
- A drive for growth.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be a good team player and work well with others;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, improvisational and creative solutions with a can-do attitude.