Our client, offering high-quality IT programming and service solutions, is looking to recruit a Linux Systems Administrator for Malta.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for installing and maintaining the Linux Server environment support systems.
- Providing level 1 support to a number of customers and take control of the technical issues.
- Editing configuration filed of Linux-based products.
- Handling the troubleshooting of network issues.
- Writing scripts for automating operations and server management.
Education & Experience:
- Diploma in IT or Professional Linux certifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an IT specialist or in a similar role.
- Comfortable with Redhat Linux systems
- Previous experience administering Oracle and MS SQL databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on a shift basis
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks.
- Having the ability to working within a team and independently at the same time.