One of our clients in the Hotels, Restaurants, and Catering in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring IT Systems Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Manage and monitor the hotel’s IT infrastructure including servers, network devices, server OS, IT security, DR and backup solution;
- Provide technical support across different departments that complies with company’s IT Service Management standards including desktop support, configuration of MS Windows applications, hotel applications, VOIP and other systems;
- Assist with IT hardware procurement, involved in recommendations and negotiations with suppliers;
- Assisting with the installation, configuration and maintenance of all hotel systems including POS, guest WiFi, video, and access control;
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required;
- Support rollouts of new application;
- Maintain IT inventory and system documentation.
- Degree in IT and/or any Business-related topics;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- The customer drove and team player with strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals and results;
- Ability to work with customers and suppliers from different business units, and under deadline pressure;
- Experience leading projects in an Agile environment;
- Working knowledge on database technologies, SQL reporting, Scripting, and/or programming languages;
- Knowledge of JIRA and Therefore (optional but desirable);
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical, problem-solver with a can-do attitude;
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Team player with interpersonal skills.