Our client is currently seeking to recruit an IT Operations Engineer for a job opportunity in Malta. Reporting to the Operations Team Leader, the IT Operations Engineer will be responsible for the daily administration of customer systems and services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, optimisation, automation and administering of IT operational functions and user access rights
- Providing 1st - 2nd line support and escalating more technical issues to respective specialists
- Maintaining operational procedures and providing assistance to System and Networks Team when required
- Participating in carrying out Backup Plan and Disaster Recovery plans and assisting in IT Operations processes.
- Analysing and troubleshooting user and system support and maintaining applications with multiple users
Education and experience:
- A minimum degree in IT or experience working in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of different operating systems and monitoring software
- Ideally, be certified in related technological areas such as MCSE or CCNA
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
About the company:
The IT Operations Engineer vacancy in Malta is with one of the leading companies within the ICT services industry.