A leading law firm in Malta is seeking to employ an IT and Operations Executive to join their IT team. The selected candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and possess good time management skills. Reporting to the General Manager, the person will be responsible for server products across the entire organization, supporting and monitoring all the internal IT infrastructure including the hardware and operating systems.
- Manage the day-to-day IT needs of the workforce.
- Installation of software and Mange the hardware.
- Perform maintenance, repair, upgrades, procurement, and inventory control updates.
- Coordinate regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices.
- Understand current and future IT requirements.
- Propose and implement practical IT solutions based on the firms' needs.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers/service providers to ensure that the operational and compliance IT requirements of the firm are met.
- Implement, update and develop relevant plans and policies.
- Assist in the management and administration of the firm's people and physical assets.
- Coordinate the record filing and document archiving systems.