Our client is seeking to recruit a Lead Senior Engineer for Google Cloud Platform to join their Information Technology team. The company is a major IT Consulting Company that provides a complete range of services to a wide spectrum of local and international clients.
Here you will be working to continuously improve and standardise our and our client’s infrastructure and monitor deployments, whilst working alongside your colleagues to write infrastructure as code that scales and takes advantage of the technologies available in the market. Remote Work is accepted.
- Build and Run cloud infrastructure and software services on GCP
- Participate in managing and mentoring team of engineers
- Build infrastructure with Terraform or other IaC tools
- Run sprints and help prioritise your team’s workload. Jump between helping your team solve problems, to diving into your editor of choice to fix a bug or extend a library
- Managing relationships with clients to become a trusted delivery partner
- Support your wider Infrastructure community by assisting other teams, sharing knowledge, debugging problems, contributing code to central projects, and any other things you can think of
- Develop tools and services useful in DevOps environments such as performance monitoring, security monitoring, deployment/configuration, continuous integration/build servers and cloud resource creation scripts