LibroLogic in Malta is looking to recruit a Corporate IT (IT Facilities Supervisor)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting role and includes a wide set of responsibilities, with the day-to-day focus on the management, maintenance, and upkeep of the Office IT facilities and related infrastructure within the Organization. This role will report to the Director of Corporate IT.
The objective of the role can be summed up as:
- Optimize synergy between digital assets and workplace facilities;
- Cooperate with IT support to install and service IT assets;
- Manage the physical environment of vital IT infrastructure.
The successful candidate will need to be organized, comfortable in working in dynamic, fast-paced environments. They should have a good understanding of deadlines and accountability and be able to escalate or provide updates on their projects without being asked to. The role will include overnight and weekend on-call for high severity system issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ensure that the IT equipment within the office facility is operational and functioning properly.
- Proactively schedule, organize, and supervise maintenance work for the IT equipment.
- Take ownership of the installation and setup of new IT equipment.
- Setup and regularly check that monitoring for the IT systems is in place and that the proper escalation paths are documented.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation and handover for ongoing operations.
- Maintain stock levels and parts within budget.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations, and assist with energy management of the office.
- Support the Physical Security team to oversee the security of the office.
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and IT teams.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high-quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Follow ITIL, including Incident and Change Management processes and procedures.
- Identify areas where the Corp-IT function can be more efficient.
- Keep up to date with best practices and technologies and implement them in the workplace.
- Implements warranty and support activities.
- Advocate and maintain the organizations strict approach to data security.
- Follower and advocate of the organization principles.
- IT Related Education/certification.
- 2+ years of technical support experience.
- Demonstrated ability in supporting users.
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management.
- Must be well-organized, have a high level of attention to detail, and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter.
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- A “can do” attitude and comfortable managing competing priorities to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility around working schedule.
- Provide on-call support.
- Knowledge of Electrical and Plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of Cooling Systems.
- Strong Procurement and negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate in Spanish.
- This position is remunerated with EUR 34K per annum and pro-rated.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (the employee will need to manage his schedule accordingly; flexibility around working schedule is necessary).
- Provide on-call support.
LibroLogic is a versatile igaming industry services company. Our carefully selected team of highly qualified technology experts allows us to stand apart from the crowd by offering market-leading tools, services and solutions. Sure we are experts in the industry, but we also have a passion for entertainment ourselves. Which means we truly enjoy our work: Providing unique and exciting customer facing entertaining experiences for our customers.
- Great location at Spinola Bay with multiple amenities (Food Court, Coffee Bar, Bakery, Stationary, Supermarket, etc).
- Competitive compensation.
- Local + Global Recognition Schemes with awards and prizes.
- Discount card with on-site food court Carob Tree.
- Private Health Insurance with preventative care (eye+dental) after 3 months of service.
- Fruit basket.
- Tea biscuits.
- Thirsty Thursdays.
- Corporate Gym Membership rate with Cynergi.
- On-site Spinola Park Gym https://www.instagram.com/theline_malta/.
- Training and other Events to support career management.
- External training and Study policy.
- Celebrations (Super Bowl, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Employee Gifts (i.e. Birthday present, Christmas Hamper).
- Childcare Centre http://www.lecolemalta.com/.
- Suggestion Box.
- Company-sponsored car parking (temporarily only available for staff coming to the office).
- Bitcoin Programme.
- Team Building Events.
- Company Paternity Leave of 2 weeks.