Our client is looking for a Core Solutions Architect to join their growing team. Working within the Technology Department, reporting into the Head of Technical Services & Operations, the Architecture & Documentation Engineer will be responsible for compiling, updating & enhancing current and future solutions offered globally by the company. Responsibilities will include:
- Directly responsible for the creation of new Architecture documentation & blueprints for all new projects and clients
- Fully own and maintain (lifecycle) all Technical Solution designs and supporting documentation, current and new.
- Fully own and maintain all Technical solution manuals
- Coordinate with vendors, service providers and internal teams ensuring continuous alignment and delivery of key functional and non-functional requirements are within capacity & compliance of the proposed Architecture.
- Ensuring all change management & new feature deliveries are reflected correctly within architecture & documentation repositories.
- Solution design costings
- Architecture/Design hands-on POCs within Physical & Cloud Lab Environments spanning (IP/Compute/Storage & Core Software solution)
- Audit and Validate regularly both documented Architectures and Manuals versus demo and production environments.
- Assist in establishing realistic estimates for design and documentation delivery while ensuring that resources are utilised in the most efficient way, focusing on the reduction of the project delivery time while keeping the maximum quality of delivery.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in core network element architecture design (A2P & P2A Gateways & SMSCs, STPs)
- Experience in Cloud design or integration for AWS , Azure and VMware private clouds
- Experience in IP network architecture design (Physical/Cloud)
- Experience with Linux SCTP & SMPP (utilities/libraries), especially network trace analysis tools such as Wireshark is a must.
- Ability to produce clear and effective Technical documentation
- Ability to first-hand validate and execute all guidance and examples within the technical documentation produced
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to adjust plans as necessary and provide alternative strategies to meet changing operational situations.
- Able to work on his/her own initiative
- Proficiency in the English language both written and verbal