A technology company is looking to employ a Cloud Systems Administrator as an addition to their team. Reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the IT systems across the group of companies to the highest standard of quality and reliability to ensure successful continuity of business operations.
- Ensuring the highest standard of organization and documentation making sure policies and procedures for systems usage are designed and delivered to the organization according to best practice.
- Providing technical support to team members
- Deploy highly available, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure (Azure and AWS).
- Maintain and manage the Groups hardware and software, security and access rights, de/activation.
- Coordinate with vendors for technical support and upgrades.
- Manage and administer group-wide cloud-based software subscriptions and participate in information workflow design and cross-system integration.
Education and Experience:
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is ideal.
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing cloud-based platforms.
- Experience in system security and dealing with confidential and sensitive data.
- Must have a basic understanding of AWS and Microsoft Azure Database technologies (both IaaS and PaaS).
- Experience in web hosting and web technologies is highly desirable.
- Resilience and work well under pressure
- Willing to work in an open and honest, purpose-driven culture.
- Excellent command in written and verbal communication in English