EF International Language School in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Teacher
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Are you bold, confident, and charismatic? Do you love teaching students from different cultures? Do you thrive in entrepreneurial, dynamic, and busy environments? Then this might be the job for you! In terms of mindset, we all have a ‘going above and beyond, never settling for the status quo' mindset. If you think the same and want to be the person who makes a difference for our students, then don’t hesitate, apply!
In this role, you will plan, prepare, and deliver the EF academic program through structured and interactive lessons and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction. Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class;
- Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology;
- Classroom Management, including management of student behavior;
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests and weekly homework;
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork;
- Attending teacher meetings;
- Getting involved in social and cultural activities such as school parties, dinners, and excursions;
- Creating a rapport and one team feeling across all school departments.
What will you take away?:
- English A-Level grade C or above, or TELT (Local Exam) or Higher Degree in English;
- TEFL 60 hours face-to-face, or CELTA/CertTESOL;
- Enthusiastic, organised, and a natural leader;
- Highly responsible, approachable, and friendly;
- Ability to create a positive learning environment;
- Familiarity with computers and tablets;
- Complete fluency in English, SEPTT (Spoken English Proficiency Test for Teachers) from Malta ELT Council preferred but not necessary;
- Have the right to live and work in Malta.
After a summer of working as an EF Teacher, you will enhance your teaching knowledge and experience by working with a team of diverse teachers and Academic management. You will be adaptable and capable of solving various issues without hesitation. Working in an academic environment, you will have seen how students grow in their language, make new friends, and create summer memories that last a lifetime. In addition, this would be the perfect job to boost your CV by gaining experience in working in an international and academic company.
EF International Language School:
In EF we are 52,000 staff, faculty, and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. But we are also a local team of managers, teachers, accommodation-, student services-, activities coordinators (and many more) who run the school together. We have different backgrounds and many stories to share with you.