Maltalingua Limited is looking to recruit a Student Leisure Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Customer Care Assistant duties:
- To help coordinate the running of the Activity Programme;
- To book activities and transport with the relevant suppliers;
- To ensure a licensed guide is available and booked when required;
- To actively promote the activity programme to students;
- To assist students in the booking of activities;
- To accompany adults on activities as their Group Leader when required;
- To generate new ideas for the programme;
- To maintain and update the activity folders;
- To ensure that the activity boards are up to date.
Maltalingua English Language School has been awarded the internationally recognized, and prestigious EAQUALS certification of Excellence in English Language Education. Our school achieved 11 out of 12 points of excellence making us one of the best-accredited schools in Malta. Our language school is located on the historic and beautiful Mediterranean island. Malta was part of the British Empire for 164 years whereby English became a lasting legacy. Malta is the smallest of the EU states and is a popular year-round destination for those who wish to learn English. Visit Maltalingua and experience the difference!
- To meet and greet students and be their first point of reference;
- To process student requests for additional services;
- To welcome prospective clients to the school providing information on courses available.