Maltalingua Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Junior School Programme Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis. They are looking to employ an experienced individual who is highly motivated, energetic and fun with a ‘Can do’ attitude to assist with the marketing, management and the smooth operation of its seasonal Junior School Programme.
- Coordinate the creation and implementation of the Junior Programme;
- Assist with marketing the programme out of season to relevant markets;
- Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day running of the Junior Programme;
- Assist with recruitment and maintain a team of motivated, responsible and reliable group leaders and animators;
- Responsible for all aspects of Junior student welfare;
- Be the go-between the school, the students and the parents;
- Ensure the quality of service and activities being provided;
- Place care and safety of all children and teenagers above all else;
- Manage the quality and service being provided by our suppliers;
- Effectively manage and resolve disagreements and complaints;
- Assist with recruitment of new host families and positively manage exiting hosts;
- Work with suppliers and third-party contractors to ensure consistency and continuation of the programme.
The ideal candidate:
Maltalingua English Language School has been awarded the internationally recognized, and prestigious EAQUALS certification of Excellence in English Language Education. Our school achieved 11 out of 12 points of excellence making us one of the best-accredited schools in Malta. Our language school is located on the historic and beautiful Mediterranean island. Malta was part of the British Empire for 164 years whereby English became a lasting legacy. Malta is the smallest of the EU states and is a popular year-round destination for those who wish to learn English. Visit Maltalingua and experience the difference!
- Excellent written and spoken English (additional languages a plus);
- Extensive experience working with and looking after the children and teens;
- Worked within a language school or within the education sector;
- Be patient, caring and mature by nature;
- Be experienced in motivating a team;
- Have exceptional planning and organisational skills;
- Self-motivate and constantly strives to improve our service offerings;
- Accept the need to work flexibility especially during holiday months;
- Be imaginative and inspire fellow colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator and natural leader;
- Be passionate about delivering a high standard service and ensure that both student and parent satisfaction is paramount.