Swatar M&B Ltd. in Malta is currently looking to recruit Educators in the following areas to join their team.
- Full-Time Teacher of Computing
- Part-Time Teacher of Economics
The ideal candidate should be:
- Determined and motivated to work in a team-led environment;
- A believer in lifelong learning and endorse a growth mindset;
- Forward-thinking and open to new ideas and strategies of learning;
- Accepting of diversity within and outside the classroom;
- Committed towards the learners and their needs;
- Computer literate and embrace technology in the classroom;
- Here is a glimpse of the responsibilities for the role;
- Design and implement lessons that achieve specific academic and holistic learning outcomes;
- Co-construct and update schemes of work that would be followed for that academic year;
- Be responsible for the learners’ academic and socio-emotional well-being;
- Assess learners and document their achievements to reach their best potential;
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss learners’ and one’s own progress at school.
To fulfill this role, candidates are required to:
Alternatively, candidates may also be considered if:
- Be proficient in the Maltese and/or English Languages and the other language of delivery of content as applicable, and;
- Be in possession of a recognized pedagogical course at MQF Level 6 (such as a Bachelor’s in education) in the specified subject/s or;
- Be in possession of a recognized pedagogical course at MQF level 7 (such as a Master’s in Teaching and Learning) in the specified subject/s.
Swatar M&B Ltd:
Our belief is that children can realise their full potential within a well-ordered and challenging educational setting. We have established a framework of real values that aims at ensuring the acquisition of basic skills within an exciting programme which implements a broad-based curriculum and translates into high academic achievement.
- They are in possession of a recognized qualification at MQF level 7 or a recognized comparable qualification in the subject/area applied for; and
- In possession of a recognized qualification at MQF level 6 or a recognized comparable qualification in the subject/area applied for; or
- In possession of a recognized qualification at MQF level, 6 but not in the subject/area applied for, on the condition to being in possession of an Advanced Matriculation Level at MQF level 4 (minimum Grade E) in the subject/area applied for.