Our client in the Construction industry in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a full-time basis
. The successful candidate shall be required to:
- Analyse the drawings and specifications of the construction project;
- Prepare Bill of Quantities (BoQs) and their respective cost;
- Forecasting costs and reporting on actual costs of a project;
- Advise on procurement strategy;
- Provide advice on contractual claims and contractual variation quantities;
- Prepare requests for quotations;
Education & Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- Budgeting, Mathematical and Excellent financial skills are highly requested;
- Problem solving skills are essential.
Tailwag is a newly established boutique recruitment agency in Malta backed up by some of the most influential individuals within the industry. Hunters by Nature, Tailwag Recruitment aims to elevate standards within the industry by finding top jobs for top dogs. At Tailwag we offer a thorough, discreet and above all professional service to companies and individuals throughout the island specialising in character-matching and taking the time to understand our candidates and clients. We are all about making sure that your recruitment process, is a walk in the park.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and with a multicultural team;
- Strict with deadlines and able to prioritise workload accordingly;
- Candidates are required to be already present in Malta.