Our client in Malta is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will work on contract tenders on a variety of construction projects and finishing works in conjunction with the respective Project Manager.
- Involved in tendering stages;
- Supervision of construction sites related to finishing work;
- Assist in the tendering process;
- Undertaking cost analysis;
- Procuring subcontracting packages;
- Provide full commercial support;
- Assisting in establishing client requirements and performing feasibility studies;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Preparation of monthly financial/cost report and forecast in conjunction with the Project manager;
- Resolution of final accounts with clients;
- Measurements for a current project and issuing bills/sub-contractors;
- General Quantity Surveying Procedures
powered by jobsinmalta.com:
jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal which uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo..All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process.The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes and Associations and a fast growing local social media network. jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.
- At least 2 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor.