B&B Construction Ltd in Malta are currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Produce Bills of Quantities;
- Draw up preliminary estimates;
- Produce Rates Build-up;
- Liaise with Contractors on-site;
- Carry out site measurements;
- Assist in the Tendering process.
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying;
- Must be in possession of a clean driving license;
- Able to speak Maltese and also in English;
- Previous Experience (Minimum 3 years);
- Computer Literacy specifically Office and Drawing Programmes.
B&B Construction Ltd:
B&B Construction Ltd. started operations in December 1981 as a building contractor. It excelled quite successfully in the residential market for several years and in the early 1990s shifted its focus towards the commercial construction industry. B&B Construction has constantly strived to earn the trust of its clients and has continued to build a reputation as a quality builder in its core market sectors. The company is committed to providing clients with proven construction expertise, utilizing a team approach, exceeding the client`s needs and objectives, and giving each project the personal and special attention it deserves. This contributes to a substantial amount of repeat business. Through this hard work and dedication, it earned a good reputation with architects and engineers for its high standard of works, good rates, and timely completion of projects. In addition, to repeat work, B&B Construction Ltd. has been establishing a broad market base. The company`s expertise includes the building of industrial and warehouse facilities, office buildings, retail facilities, hotels, and apartment blocks. The company also manufactures ready mixed concrete, hollow concrete blocks, and pre-fabricated elements including pre-stressed ‘predalle’.
- Candidates applying for this position must be Maltese speaking, residing in Malta.