Cefai Surveying in Malta is looking to recruit a qualified Land Surveyor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
- Preparing sites for construction and providing data on measurements to establish property boundaries;
- Land surveyors research legal boundaries;
- Measurements of land, and perform mathematical calculations;
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys;
- Verifying data and calculations;
- Recording results of surveys;
- Calculating the measurements of sites;
- Writing descriptions of property boundaries;
- Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
We cater to Land Surveying and Freelance Draughtsman.
- Degree in surveying;
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations;
- Logical thinking skills;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Organizational skills;
- A good memory.
- Great communication skills;
- Extensive experience in performing complex measurements, analyzing data, and recording results accurately.