One of our clients in the Construction industry in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Land Surveyor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties;
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy;
- Research and design methods for survey processes;
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g., longitudes, latitudes);
- Build maps, sketches, and charts;
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff;
- Purchase and maintain equipment;
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients;
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects.
- A Degree in Civil Engineering or a similar field - Valid certificate is required;
- Previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role;
- Working knowledge of GPS and GIS;
- Tech-savvy, including familiarity with CAD software;
- Aptitude in math and problem-solving;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical, problem-solver with a can-do attitude;
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Team player with interpersonal skills and able to work on his/her own.