Our client is a well-known brand in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Warehouse Operator
to ensure efficient, safe, and accurate handling of stock and to ensure high-quality service to customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
The successful candidate will:
- Preparation of orders for the goods requested for various projects;
- Dealing with any walk-in customers and managing their enquiries in a professional manner;
- Ensuring safe handling, storage, and repacking of all products as per procedures and company quality standards;
- Loading and unloading of stock in a safe manner, highlighting any errors or damages prior to completion;
- Storing stock in a safe, organised manner;
- Receiving/despatching stock and updating the inventory system when goods are received or issued;
- Returning goods from projects by following company procedures;
- Maintaining inventory and undertaking annual stock takes;
- Assisting with any measures to improve warehouse layout;
- Maintaining health & safety at all times and highlighting any concerns to the Supervisor.
- Possess good communication skills in English;
- Have a planned and organised approach to workload;
- Demonstrate excellent time management ability;
- Have good awareness of health & safety practices;
- Show a good IT ability in order to handle the electronic stock system.
*This is an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Operator, preferably with previous experience, to join a busy building services organisation with the excellent HR function, who fully look after their team!
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.