The Danish Bakery Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Stores Team Leader
to join its current team on a full-time basis.
The job opportunity requires a person with a sound moral character and that he/she can carry out the assigned duties in a timely and efficient manner. The applicant is required to be an honest, organized person and happy to work as part of a small team in a growing business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Although training will be provided, preference shall be given to applicants having:
- Coordinate the receiving and checking of merchandize;
- Ensure proper stacking of all inventory stock items to facilitate product identification, picking, and supply;
- Maintain all store areas to the highest corporate safety and hygiene standards;
- Issue of merchandize in a timely manner so that deliveries are prepared on time;
- Complying with HACCP and health and safety regulations;
- Picking, sorting, and loading of goods for delivery;
- Keep the working environment organized and clean;
- Ensure that loading and unloading from racking is done professionally and in a safe approach;
- Excellent timekeeping, flexibility with regards to overtime in busy periods or as necessary.
The Danish Bakery Ltd:
Jesper’s is one of the leading bakeries in Malta, but our ambition is to keep striving to make our bread the tastiest and most healthy. We source our raw materials from all over the world for you to get a product that is genuine, keeps fresh longer, and tastes delicious. At Jesper’s, we care – not only for our products but also for your family’s health. We produce all types of bread to ensure that the whole family may enjoy it as part of a healthy balanced diet.
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Possess a driving license;
- Fork lifter licensed;
- Maltese and English literate.