Prohealth Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Stores Assistant / Delivery Person
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Prohealth is a leading distributor of established international pharmaceutical, dermo-cosmetic, dental, and med-aesthetic brands, both locally and overseas.
The vacancy is for immediate employment. Duties will be split up between deliveries of orders to pharmacies and storekeeping responsibilities which include:
The Candidate must:
- Packing of orders;
- Handling of incoming orders from our suppliers;
- Internal stock movement between the company’s stores.
- Be courteous, efficient, and organised having good time-management skills;
- Be capable of working on own initiative, and a good team player;
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English;
- Have good communication skills, giving attention to detail;
- Possess a valid driver’s license;
- Possess clean police conduct;
- Previous experience will be considered an asset.
*All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence. Interested candidates are to send a Covering Letter along with a CV.
Prohealth’s story began in Malta in 1995 as an importation and distribution company for pharmaceuticals, dermo-cosmetics, medical devices and equipment, as well as other healthcare-related products. These products were distributed to local pharmacies, and to the Government Health Services in Malta. The Prohealth offices can be found in Zebbug, Malta, and are run by the three pharmacists and co-founders of Prohealth, CEO Peter Apap, and Executive Directors Andrew Paris and John Jaccarini. With an ever-growing portfolio of high-quality companies and products under its belt, Prohealth is one of the leaders within the Maltese pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetic market and is establishing itself rapidly in the medical devices field, too.