Inspire Foundation in Malta looking to recruit an energetic and motivated Storekeeper Assistant
to join their team by supporting warehouse operations and activities on both part-time and full-time basis.
The Storekeeper Assistan
t shall be assisting the team in preparing stock for shops, shall receive, sort, label, and input donations into the IT system. The Storekeeper Assistant shall check cash float and reconcile with Z-Reading at the end of the shift. This is the right opportunity for someone who can multi-task and coordinate priorities and deadlines, someone who is also flexible and open to change as may be required from day today.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess minimum Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills preferably in both English and Maltese.
- Possess a driving licence.
- Be able to work flexible shifts between Monday and Sunday.
- Experience in a warehouse would be considered as an asset.
*Prior to being recruited and throughout the duration of employment, the selected candidates need to satisfy the requirements of the Protection of Minors Act (POMA) together with those of immunisation.
*To apply for this position, fill in the following form
and send a detailed CV with the subject: Storekeeper Assistant. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Inspire provides a holistic range of services and programmes to children and adults with a disability.