Hilton Malta is recruiting for a Storekeeper to join the Procurement team on a full-time basis.
The selected person will be primarily assisting in the day-to-day running of the hotel food stores. The successful candidate should be an energetic and smart individual, who enjoys working with people, possess excellent communication and organisation skills, and be fluent in the use of Computers.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager the selected individual would be responsible for:
• Organising and managing incoming supplies.
• Preparing internal requisitions for F&B Outlets and offices.
• Processing the requisitions in the stock control system.
• Organising and managing the stores as would be necessary.
• Delivering products and goods efficiently to designated locations within a set timeframe.
• Possession of a clean driving license is a requirement, and knowledge of MC (Materials Control) stock control software is considered an asset.
• Previous working experience preferably in a similar role, and an ‘O’ level standard of education.
Having been awarded the FHRD ‘HR Quality Mark’ and the ‘Great Place to work’ Certification, join the team you can trust to develop your career. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.