Hudson Holdings Ltd is looking to recruit a full-time Storekeeper to join their Kiabi store in Qormi.
Who are you?
A person who enjoys working with people values customer service excellence and highly identifies themselves with the Hudson brands.
What will you do?
Execute all activities necessary to ensure efficient store operations, prompt and excellent service to all customers, as well as maximise store sales and customer service experience.
How will you do it?
By promoting Hudson’s image of quality and professionalism, showcase superior teamwork capabilities and display a unique passion for the retail industry.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Oversee stock deliveries according to store & company policy;
- Process stock delivery by thorough box checks;
- Carrying and moving of boxes off delivery pallets to ensure a smooth opening of stock;
- Sort through boxes of stock delivered and divide merchandise to be transported to their specific store sections;
- Handle the clearing of boxes and pallets after deliveries have been processed;
- Set up promotional displays; signs and/or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
Other key accountabilities include:
Hudson Holdings Ltd:
Hudson Holdings offers highly engaging and supportive work environments in a culture that values recognises and rewards quality performance. At Hudson, we have an authentic passion for our brands and we are always looking for motivated talents who will live and breathe fashion and sport like us. If you share our enthusiasm, then consider the great opportunities we can offer you.
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales, providing a highly personalized approach;
- Meet set sales targets
- Stock, replenish, and clean sales areas;
- Assist client with product selection;
- Process payments of various kinds (when required);
- Offer guidance and suggest products specific to customers’ needs and requirements;
- Deal with customer complaints;
- Utilise specialist product knowledge;
- Monitor and update display areas.
- Train new sales staff in basic operations and procedures;
- Ensure the shop is always clean and tidy and displays are attractive.