Motors Inc. in Malta is looking to recruit a Store Keeper/Delivery Person
to join their team within their Parts department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will report to the Parts Team Leader.
Main Objective of the Job:
The Store Keeper/Delivery Person
will be forming part of the Warehouse Parts department and also assisting in the delivery of parts to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Assist in stocktaking as required from time to time.
- Coordinate and check incoming goods.
- Coordinate with the service department and preparing parts accordingly.
- To coordinate the delivery of parts to repairers and clients.
- To check all goods and stock received with the ordered itinerary.
- Handling and preparing parts for delivery.
- Receive, unpack, check, and bin goods received from respective suppliers.
- Report any discrepancies or damage to goods received.
*Candidates can either apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or calling on 22692124.
Motors Inc. is the new company formed following the merger between Cars International Ltd. and Pater Group. Cars International Ltd. is co-owned by Tum Invest Group and United Group, while Pater Group owns UCIM Co. Ltd., Meridian Enterprises Ltd. and Waldorf Auto Services. The merge into Motors Inc. provides great opportunity to maximise talent potential, operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness by joining winning forces. Motors Inc. is a one-stop-shop where interested customers can buy new, affordable, high-tech and luxury cars, approved used and commercial vehicles. Motors Inc. customers can rely on a full suite of repairs, maintenance and after-sales services.
- The ability to document and record items being received and delivered.
- Coordinate and work in a team.
- To possess a vehicle license.
- In possession of a forklift, License is considered an asset.