E&L Enterprises Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Store Keeper Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must be residing in Malta with a valid work permit.
- Answering the telephone, email, and social media inquiries;
- Creating and maintaining computer records;
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering supplies as required;
- Search for best offers and prices from Suppliers and keep computer records;
- Stock management: stock movements and stocktaking;
- Material & Consumables Coding for Shireburn records;
- Recording stock in software programme: Shireburn SIMS (training will be provided);
- Checking and organising incoming and outgoing goods into designated areas;
- Using stackers, loaders, and possibly fork-lifter to place goods into locations (training will be provided);
- Loading / Unloading from Company vehicles;
- Manage the flow of Tools taken / returns by employees and keep computer records;
- Maintaining a highly organised work environment, including paper files;
- Coordinating with Procurement Manager;
- Coordinating with Purchasing Department with regards to deliverables;
- Other day-to-day duties according to the exigencies within the team as may be required.
E&L Enterprises Ltd:
E&L Enterprises started out as a company which specialised in blasting, galvanising and spray back in 2008. We have expanded our industrial capability to steel manufacturing, stainless steel, CNC and sheet metal. We continued to thrive and adapt in the domestic and commercial market, especially in marine-related shipping activities and construction. With a team of over 40 skilled labourers, we excel, optimize and offer our services to a number of prestigious locations in Malta, we continued to enhance our technology in order to adapt and enhance efficiency in the domestic market.
- Proficient with the use of Shireburn SIMS;
- Management’s skills;
- Computer Literate, ECDL will be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail;
- Ability to work within a team while building productive working relationships;
- Ability to listen actively and to work on own initiative;
- 3-year experience in a similar job would be considered an asset;
- Reliable and trustworthy.