Homemate Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Store Hand (Warehouse) to work in its warehouses on a full-time basis.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
Main tasks would include:
- Load / Unload stock in a safe, presentable manner and highlight errors and damages prior to completion;
- Ensure safe handling & storage of all products in line with policies and quality standards;
- Store stock in an orderly and accessible manner;
- Update inventory system with goods issued/received;
- Assist with inventory counting;
- Deal with all clients picking up their items from the stores in a courteous and respectable manner – ensure excellent client service at all times;
- Action any other aspects to fulfill the operational needs of the business.
Homemate Co. Ltd:
Homemate Co. Ltd. is Malta's largest Home Improvement Centre, based in Mriehel and easily accessible from all locations on the island. Established during 1998, Homemate is built on a total surface area of 3600 square metres. The outlet is split into two floors, with convenient parking facilities. The upper floor is accessible by lifts and an escalator, designed to make shopping as comfortable as possible. One can find a wide range of products spread across categories that are related to home improvement, from bathroom accessories to bathrooms, paints to coving, curtains and accessories to textiles, bedding, power tools to hand tools, household appliances to a wide range of dining ware, plastic ware, kitchen and cleaning, toys to children's products amongst others. All these to make your house a home. Homemate Co. Ltd. is the home improvement centre that offers an outlet with value for money products and our aim is to ensure we offer a consistent quality customer service.
- Ideal candidates would be team players, efficient and hard-working;
- Experience in a similar position would be considered an asset;
- Be able to use ladders; ideally know how to operate a fork lifter and used to carrying heavy loads.
- Flexibility to work shifts as required is a must;
- Candidates must be able to work on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.