Foster Clark Products Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Heavy Vehicle Driver to join their team on a full-time basis. Responsible for loading / unloading and transportation of finished goods and materials from one place to another using a heavy vehicle - trailer.
- Deliver goods to and from warehouse, as also transfer goods from one factory site to another;
- Load and unload cargo;
- Make sure that goods and materials are properly secured;
- Sign outgoing delivery note and obtain signature on same delivery note by the receiving warehouse;
- Maintain daily activity log sheet;
- Fill up on fuel and inspect vehicle before start of daily operations;
- Keep track and associated equipment clean;
- Report any accident encountered, injury or damage of vehicles to warehouse administrator.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- School leaving certificate;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Obtained and maintained a valid CPC (CE) licence;
- Obtained and maintained a valid Counter Balance certification.
Effective teamwork and alignment with Company values:
Foster Clark Products Ltd:
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes.
- Drive and instill Company values;
- Drive own learning and development;
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback;
- Handle stress in ways that do not negatively impact others;
- Flag and debate issue constructively ( be solution focused).