STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit a Freight Forwarding Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate must be meticulous in their work with a keen eye to detail, mature, and who can work on their own initiative.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manage handover of shipment to local freight forwarding agents.
- Manage classification in line with the combined nomenclature and support the contracted broker to meet the deadline.
- Address Material safety data sheet in line with shipment requirement.
- Be prepared to handle a project build on the BOM and material movement in manufacturing.
- Organize EXW and FCA shipments on various modes of transport.
- Follow up on shipments based on different modes of transport, use online tracking tools and communicate effectively to interested parties.
- Qualified in IATA DGR and has attended customs courses organized by the local authority.
- Excellent skills in Office 365 applications
- Identify the freight forwarding networks available in the local scenario and at an international level.
- Can identify airline GSA and communicate effectively with players.
- Manage shipment communication based on Incoterms related and enhance speed in deliveries. by engaging the right people.
- Can identify modes of transport and relative documentation used.
- Is able to work in a manufacturing, dynamic, result-oriented environment.
- Compile licenses and applications.
- Can identify customs archiving requirements.
- Familiar with the UCC and its related Delegated Act and can classify on different customs regimes.
- Is ready to work on projects to enhance a lean-approach.
*Applicants should send in strictest confidence a detailed CV & Certification. Please include the reference number in the subject line of email Ref # 11226
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.