Within this job as a Heavy Vehicle Driver you will be responsible for loading / unloading and transportation of finished goods and materials from one place to another using a heavy vehicle - trailer.
Main duties are found here under:
- Deliver goods to and from warehouses as well as one factory site to another (no traffic rush and parking issues)
- Load and unload cargo.
- Make sure that goods and materials are properly secured
- Sign outgoing delivery note and obtain signature on same delivery note by the receiving warehouse.
- Maintain daily activity log sheet.
- Fill up on fuel and inspect vehicle before start of daily operations.
- Keep truck and associated equipment clean.
- Report any accident encountered, injury or damage of vehicles to warehouse administrator.