DHL Express Malta is looking to recruit a Bond Operator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
This is your chance to become an International Specialist in the handling of customs in preparations for the package to ultimately arrive at the final destination. Your amazing shipment handling abilities will enable our customers to grow their Global Business! Join us and help us achieve our mission of Excellence Simply delivered by having the best day, every day.
In this position:
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- You will get to join an amazing, hardworking and diverse International Operations team;
- You will be led by some of the best people in the International Express industry;
- Carrying out daily customs checks; security and flight checks;
- As the front line of defense for our Global Network you’ll check the incoming and outgoing packages, to ensure customs declarations are prepared;
- Other duties could include running errands to port health, customs or other places;
- You will be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction;
- You will grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience, International Specialist Training, customs training and several other opportunities. DHL Express offers amazing Career development opportunities.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record;
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to the DHL culture;
- Good use of computing software;
- Good command of English and Maltese languages;
- Previous experiencing handling customs would be considered an asset.
*So what are you waiting for – apply for your new International Career now!
DHL International Ltd:
Today’s customers are always on the go and want their products faster and cheaper than ever before. Global interconnectedness is growing. That’s why you need a powerful, international network to manage your supply chain. With 380,000 people in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, we’re reaching more people than ever. And, as we’re already thinking about what the world in 2050 might look like, we’re preparing for the logistics challenges that lie ahead. Because we’re not only delivering packages. It’s our goal to bring joy and prosperity to the people we serve. Everywhere. Every day.