Mallard Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Storekeeper
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
- Receipt and checking of incoming goods;
- Placing of goods in stores;
- Checking and organising outgoing goods;
- Recording of stock in accounting software;
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering supplies as required;
- Stock control and stocktaking;
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures;
- Keeping storage areas clean and tidy at all times;
- Other day-to-day duties according to the exigencies.
Mallard Co. Ltd:
The Qawra Palace Hotel is hospitality ownership managed by the Vella family, with the most welcoming management and staff who provide their customers with efficient and pleasant service. The four-star rated hotel offers exceptional service to an elite clientele. The semi-modern décor grants a warm attachment. The panoramic view of Salina Bay and the ample promenade is a bonus to the hotel’s room view. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and is situated in the most prime area of St. Paul’s Bay/ Bugibba. The town of St.Paul’s Bay is only a stone throw away. “Il-Gzejjer” (St. Paul’s Island – the initial location of St. Paul’s shipwreck) is simply a short-distance boat ride. This hotel offers ample facilities together with a comfortable, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect hotel for families and couples of all ages that are in search of a central location, with a good range of facilities close by. There are many shops, bars, and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and it is but a short walk to Bugibba and St. Paul’s Bay for a wider choice.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Maltese and English;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Able to work well in a team and take initiative;
- Candidates with previous experience in a stores environment will be given preference.