Aqubix Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Technical Analyst
, forming part of an established software development team, will be responsible for documenting existing software, suggesting new technologies, and helping with the design of the software. The ideal candidate would have experience in hands-on software development.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Responsible for understanding and documenting existing software.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Selects, in collaboration with the development team, the best option, and then documents the final solution clearly and effectively to produce detailed functional specifications that can be handed over to the development team.
- Suggests and helps with migrating existing software to new platforms.
- Keeps up to date with technology developments.
- Gather feedback from end-users about system performance.
Aqubix is an IT consultancy and experienced solution provider with one clear objective; to deliver the best customer service, and have earned a reputation for offering a flexible approach with years of experience in business analysis and technical architecture. We aim to exceed the expectations of our clients while maintaining competitive pricing. Headquartered in Malta and with offices in Spain and UK, the company is today part of Mizzi Organisation, one of Malta’s largest leading groups of companies that acquired 50% at the beginning of 2016 as part of our growth strategy. We offer modular and easy to use solutions and have been entrusted with projects for some of the largest companies, both locally and overseas including Bank of Valletta – Malta’s largest local bank, Medserv Group of Companies, the Malta Stock Exchange, the Malta Gaming Authority, MCA and international companies. Our services include bespoke solution development as well as web application development and system integration, and have taken a number of innovative products to market such as KYC Portal – a Know Your Client (KYC) tool that collates and automates all KYC application processes, GDPR Auto - a product that focuses on automating the operational aspect of being compliant with the regulation and Cabinet – a powerful file and document management system.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Understanding of business practices.
- Analytical mindset.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision.
- Experience as a software developer, particularly Microsoft. NET.
- Knowledge of databases and other IT-related skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both orally and written.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.